Monday, June 16, 2014

#003: Egg-White Tamagoyaki - Round 2


Calories: 143
Contents: Egg-White Tamagoyaki, spinach and tomato salad, honeydew, watermelon, and banana stars.

I tried the egg-white tamagoyaki again, this time using 4 T = 1 Egg instead of 3 and it turned out much better than the last time. I will likely continue making my tamagoyaki like this; the entire roll is <100 kcal. Still disappointed in the last bento's long-grain rice experience I switched back to the salad and ordered glutinous rice online. Hopefully it arrives soon!

I was worried cutting the bananas the day before may lead to brown, grody bananas by the time it was ready to eat but I was wrong, they were great. I typically shy away from bananas since melon tends to be just as satisfying but with fewer calories by volume but when "lunch" is <150 Calories I think it can be managed!

No comments:

Post a Comment